Good morning everyone and happy finals week! Below you will find everything you need to know about traveling to SEEK in just 19 days!
January 1, 2013 - Depart from Lincoln
- Arrive at UNL Newman Center at 8:30 am
- Please do your best to carpool with other students on this day.
- If you have a UNL student parking pass, please park in one of those spots. If you do not have one, please try to carpool with someone who does have a parking pass. We will have a very limited number of parking spots available if you are unable to find a ride.
- This is a holy day of obligation! We will have mass before we board the buses. Please note that this will be your only opportunity for mass this day.
- Please note: it is a federal offense to drink alcohol on the bus. Our drivers will not hesitate to stop the bus and kick you off right where and when it is discovered.
January 2, 2013 - Arrive and SEEK STARTS! WOOOO!
January 6, 2013 - Depart from Orlando
January 7, 2013 - Arrive in Lincoln around 5:00pm
If you need an excused absence letter, those are located at the front desk of the UNL Newman Center.
If you have not paid, please drop your check made out to FOCUS off at the front desk of the Newman Center before you leave for break. Again, the cost is $150 for SEC, Weselyan, & UNL students and $250 for everyone else traveling with us!
Finally, please bookmark this website and check it for any updates! There will be a packing list added to the site in a few days. unlfocus.blogspot.com
Please direct any questions between now and December 20 to email@example.com!
We are excited to attend SEEK2013 with you!!
The UNL FOCUS Team!